Jfett
CunningMr.Fox
Thank you Colin. The kindness is always appreciated my dear friend. Sincerest respects as always. J.Lovely brush, Joseph
Thank you Colin. The kindness is always appreciated my dear friend. Sincerest respects as always. J.Lovely brush, Joseph
Wow they all look great on his Etsy page. I’d like to try the AC head and Mara, we’ll most of them actually they all look spot on.Looks pretty good, and even the shade of grey seems to be pretty close.
I have the Chors, Cat Claw and Prowe II OC heads and like them a fair bit. Somewhat tempted by Leschy, but I think I'm alright for now.
I don't know if it's the same in the UK, but it's a bit cheaper to buy from the site rather than EtsyWow they all look great on his Etsy page. I’d like to try the AC head and Mara, we’ll most of them actually they all look spot on.
Yep, it's generally cheaper through https://www.standoshop.pl/ than their Etsy page.I don't know if it's the same in the UK, but it's a bit cheaper to buy from the site rather than Etsy
Mara is new, so is a new version of Weles.Wow they all look great on his Etsy page. I’d like to try the AC head and Mara, we’ll most of them actually they all look spot on.

That's a beauty