March 2022 Acquisition

Andy_Shaves

Forum GOD!
๐Ÿ“ฎMailCall๐Ÿ“ฎ

Really enjoyed using the scuttle the other day when I shaved with the cold razor method, the ultra cube I have is huge & a bit unwieldy.
So went for one of these Captains Choice jobs.

'Gunmetal' version. It's easy to hold but has a lot of heft.
Hopefully will build a great lather๐Ÿ‘
20220308_162635.jpg
 

slapo

It's... alive!
folk_soap_front.jpg

folk_soap_ingredients.jpg

Mine's a sandalwood, bergamot, frankincense and vanilla combination.
It smells sort of like fresh laundry, yet there's also something lightly minty (frankincense?), lightly creamy (likely vanilla) there as well when smelling the puck, all in a suprisingly nice way. :)
 
Last edited:

Randomangle

รœber Bum
View attachment 111670
View attachment 111671
Mine's a sandalwood, bergamot, frankincense and vanilla combination.
It smells sort of like fresh laundry, yet there's also something lightly minty (frankincense?), lightly creamy (likely vanilla) there as well when smelling the puck, all in a suprisingly nice way. :)
Will you tell us how it performs? I just looked at their site and it all looks good value for money.:thumbsup:
 
Top