Mike Smart
Forum GOD!
Looks ClassI've received some metal polish and have spent the time to make my razors golden
View attachment 111088View attachment 111089
Looks ClassI've received some metal polish and have spent the time to make my razors golden
View attachment 111088View attachment 111089
Very poor lather, once on the face it just disappeared, no drama, I will use it in the shower.I wonder if that onevis going to create a stable lather, considering the ingredient list doesn't mention stearic acid.
Perhaps the kaolin might help, though.
Looking forward to you thoughts on it.![]()
Outstanding!Mail Call….
I’m really excited to be one of the lucky people, that have been part of the JJShaves, UK Exclusive Pre Order.
An Italian Razorine Flatboy DE Razor, with a Polished Brass Head and contrasting 316L Stainless Steel Handle.
Unboxing….View attachment 111437View attachment 111438View attachment 111439View attachment 111440View attachment 111441
Let us know how it shaves mate
StunningThe most incredible brush I own gentleman. I can convey the blue sparkle when it's turned. Mesmerising. Sincerest respects as always. J..
View attachment 111516View attachment 111517View attachment 111518
Thank you for the kindness levi. It's always appreciated my dear friend. I had to a do a video of this and show it on Instagram. It's the only way to explain the colour.StunningJ.!
A cracker of a brush, JosephThe most incredible brush I own gentleman. I can convey the blue sparkle when it's turned. Mesmerising. Sincerest respects as always. J..
View attachment 111516View attachment 111517View attachment 111518
It is a beautiful item Colin. Thank you for the kindness. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J.A cracker of a brush, Joseph
yea will do, cant wait to use it but its cheap and i meany proper cheapy razor but hey it dont cost much and just see how it shavesLet us know how it shaves mate
The most incredible brush I own gentleman. I can convey the blue sparkle when it's turned. Mesmerising. Sincerest respects as always. J..
View attachment 111516View attachment 111517View attachment 111518