Where did you buy the Himalaya from? The owner said he will not bring it back, a good 8-9 months now. I really liked it an one of rare tubs I have kept as a souvenir.
Purchased as a set on the B/S/T, Himalaya & West Indies are both pretty much full and 'Maya' had around 30g used.Where did you buy the Himalaya from? The owner said he will not bring it back, a good 8-9 months now. I really liked it an one of rare tubs I have kept as a souvenir.
Gorgeous Duo.Parcel from Frank at Strike Gold Shave.
A couple of 28mm Fan Executive knots fitted to Alpha Outlaw V1 and Elite Razor handles.

Thank you, Lu.Gorgeous Duo.![]()

Not into vintage razors at all but thy looks in outstanding condition. Just what the doctor ordered !!!!. Many respects. J.eBay punt, Gillette #44. Knew it was in OK nick but didn't realise it was mint
View attachment 95076View attachment 95077View attachment 95078