That handle looks half finished. Does it look that bad in real life? It looks shocking in this photo.Denali has arrived..
View attachment 94753
Not 100% convinced by the finish but the tolerances and balance seem to be very good.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. First shave tomorrow.
Not the best photo admittedly, but if you‘re referring to the lines that run down the handle between the knurling and stop mid-way, you‘re seeing correctly. The adjuster knob is also a bit on the rough side. The quality of finish on my specimen is undoubtedly a good step below that of a Rex.That handle looks half finished. Does it look that bad in real life? It looks shocking in this photo.
Shocking for €250.Not the best photo admittedly, but if you‘re referring to the lines that run down the handle between the knurling and stop mid-way, you‘re seeing correctly. The adjuster knob is also a bit on the rough side. The quality of finish on my specimen is undoubtedly a good step below that of a Rex.
On the bright side, the feel in hand is excellent and I‘m nevertheless looking forward to the first shave tomorrow.
I agree, dreadful QC!Shocking for €250.
They should dissolve in water buddy... easy.After being so good and not buying any soap for over a year I caved in as this was 20% off at The English Shaving Co. £25 delivered and the last SV soap I had lasted well over 12 months of regular use.
View attachment 94797
Not so impressed though that they used these polystyrene lumps for packaging, what’s wrong with some crumpled paper that I can easily recycle?
View attachment 94798
Received likewise, this morning with a splash.After being so good and not buying any soap for over a year I caved in as this was 20% off at The English Shaving Co. £25 delivered and the last SV soap I had lasted well over 12 months of regular use.
View attachment 94797
Not so impressed though that they used these polystyrene lumps for packaging, what’s wrong with some crumpled paper that I can easily recycle?
View attachment 94798
Are they not corn starch ?After being so good and not buying any soap for over a year I caved in as this was 20% off at The English Shaving Co. £25 delivered and the last SV soap I had lasted well over 12 months of regular use.
View attachment 94797
Not so impressed though that they used these polystyrene lumps for packaging, what’s wrong with some crumpled paper that I can easily recycle?
View attachment 94798
Ooh maybe they are, shall go have a looksee - I keep them to reuse but have a small mountain of little boxes and packaging materials now so things that I can easily send to the recycling bin are always preferred!Are they not corn starch ?