J349
Forum GOD!
Thank you. Hope you enjoy itHi my friend. I bought it from a friend. I don't know the process sorry
Thank you. Hope you enjoy itHi my friend. I bought it from a friend. I don't know the process sorry
Is it just me or should Coconut Nanas smell of coconut and banana, or coconut and old ladies?
I think Nanas is from Ananas (pineapple).Is it just me or should Coconut Nanas smell of coconut and banana, or coconut and old ladies?
Yep, beats USPS every time, but their 3 day' delivery time because of a one day hold in Cincinnati is unforgivable, though.Yes pineapple. Scents blend beautifully.
Also, love DHL!

Is delivery reasonable going direct? Presuming with fees it’s ok to get delivered straight to uk?
Heather recently stopped shipping to the UK, but has just reinstated the option. She offers either DHL or UPS. My three sets were under the £135, so no fees, only DHL's shipping charge. I'm happy to pay for only 2-3 days delivery, under current USPS delays.Is delivery reasonable going direct? Presuming with fees it’s ok to get delivered straight to uk?
Outlaw is one of my favourite razors David. Fantastic. Many respects as always my friend. J.Three parcels today.
A very kind gift from Jim @jimthecamera comprising of freshly caught and smoked haddock, and a Stornoway black pudding that I've never, ever smelled or tasted before. A huge thank you, Jim.
And two parcels, shaving related.
Executive Shaving Outlaw standard gap and Grant soap and splash from Frank at Strike Gold Shave.
I know Rob @Blackmass loves the razor, too, Joseph, so thought I'd give it a try. Executive Shaving discount was welcome, as well.Outlaw is one of my favourite razors David. Fantastic. Many respects as always my friend. J.
I really hope you enjoy it as much as me David.I know Rob @Blackmass loves the razor, too, Joseph, so thought I'd give it a try. Executive Shaving discount was welcome, as well.
Thanks, Rob.I really hope you enjoy it as much as me David.