Northam Saint
Forum GOD!
Was popping up on Facebook, free but you pay postage, so I took a punt.
Nice smelling stuff.
Nice smelling stuff.
Attachments
-
62.9 KB Views: 314
Last edited:
It's decent stuff. I've had a couple of boxes now. Be prepared though, it's damn expensive for the full products!Was popping up on Facebook, free but you pay postage, so I took a punt.
Nice smelling stuff.
Yeah I have seen the prices. The Eye Balm appears at first try to be good, I soon felt particularly under eye the skin tightening up.It's decent stuff. I've had a couple of boxes now. Be prepared though, it's damn expensive for the full products!
The eye balm, night serum, day serum, anti ageing moisturiser, AS balm are all very good. The shave cream is crap. Face washes, scrubs seem OK but I'm not overly impressed with the shampoo and shower gel.Yeah I have seen the prices. The Eye Balm appears at first try to be good, I soon felt particularly under eye the skin tightening up.
Haha great swap, had he already consumed some alcohol at the time of swapping?
Haha no.Haha great swap, had he already consumed some alcohol at the time of swapping?