July Acquisitions

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
It's decent stuff. I've had a couple of boxes now. Be prepared though, it's damn expensive for the full products!
Yeah I have seen the prices. The Eye Balm appears at first try to be good, I soon felt particularly under eye the skin tightening up.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Yeah I have seen the prices. The Eye Balm appears at first try to be good, I soon felt particularly under eye the skin tightening up.
The eye balm, night serum, day serum, anti ageing moisturiser, AS balm are all very good. The shave cream is crap. Face washes, scrubs seem OK but I'm not overly impressed with the shampoo and shower gel.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
IMG_20190722_182020_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190722_182302_DRO.jpg


Such an excellent cream. The tube feels like La Toja Cream. Quite heavy.

The scent is very pleasant, on the lighter side. The ingredients list, your typical shaving cream, with the menthol being 9th out of 18 ingredients, so it must be present but not strong.

More info, when I shave with it.
I am into these kind of cheap creams a lot.
Easy to lather, slick, with decent post shave. They don't ask a lot of water too.

I also bought a Palmolive Sensitive Aloe Vera Cream, with the Aloe Vera being a fraud, because I don't think they use enough.

No pics because I threw it right inside the big box I store my creams. (I didn't even remember that I had such a big amount of almost unused creams!! Damn!)

Something is going wrong with me! I keep adding..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Mail called today and I thought it was the Karve SS Razor...... Still in hasn’t touched the Land of Oz

Does anybody owns the B&M 42, because, I cannot make out the scent straight from the tub, smell bloody weird on it own I think I’m going to vomit 🤢 ...quickly pass me a bucket

 
Top