July 2021 Acquisitions

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
How is the scent on son et lumiere? It’s been on my radar for a while but didn’t decide to pull the trigger on it yet!

Very nice haul!
I do apologize. I completely bypassed your comment. It's a very tricky one with all things declaration grooming as they're not straight forward. But I can agree with the description of it. When I get back home I will give you a description of what my nose is telling me instead of a ponsey break down I'll just be straight up and let you know what it smells like lol. I'll be in touch my friend. Sincerest respects. J. ♥
 

Scorpio93

Forum GOD!
I do apologize. I completely bypassed your comment. It's a very tricky one with all things declaration grooming as they're not straight forward. But I can agree with the description of it. When I get back home I will give you a description of what my nose is telling me instead of a ponsey break down I'll just be straight up and let you know what it smells like lol. I'll be in touch my friend. Sincerest respects. J. ♥
Haha no worries at all !
thank you! I completely agree their scents can be quite tricky to describe -I own a few of their soaps and alongside mammoth they’re my favourite artisan (I think the mixups they do with CL also help scent wise). I’m looking forward to hear your experience ! Thank you!
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Initial thoughts:
Honestly don't know how they do it for the money.. incredible. Natural machined finish, some will hate it, I like like it. Tiny amount of movement between base and top cap without a blade. We'll see how it aligns the blade later. I like the handle, simple but effective. The packaging is awesom. Simple, recyclable and practical. This is how all razors should be package. Until later...
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
I also received Terror shave soap today from Slickboys; but I missed out on the splash.

I have always wanted to try it after reading books about the exploration of the north-west passage by Erebus and Terror. The eponymous BBC dramatisation is absolutely incredible as well. Really looking forward to trying the soap too 😜
Im currently reading a book on 50 ships that changed the world. And I’m hoping Erebus and terror crop up. If they do I might post it in my birthday shave tomorrow. Sincerest respects my friend. J. ♥
 
Top