July 2021 Acquisitions

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
Nothing shave related, but a big birthday haul. Mrs Saint was thinking of an edt but wasn’t sure what I wanted.

View attachment 96893
M&S Linen short sleeve shirt (I do like Linen )
x2 White stuff Short Sleeve
White Stuff Shorts
M&S PJ again shorts
M&S Suprima Cotton T Shirt ( not come across Suprima but how very soft )
Saints 3rd Strip top
Chunk, love The Goonies (bit of a joke from my daughter)
Lego Chevrolet Set (a guilty pleasure)

There will be a shave related purchase with some of the cash too. Alas though NO birthday cards due to the F’in track and trace and no postie to deliver them !!!!!!
Congrats old boy!

steve
 

jeepie

Forum GOD!
How would you rate scent strength on this tub?
Wiffed straight out the tub I would say 6/10. Stronger than I expected based on the reviews I’ve seen. Going to lather it up tomorrow so will let you know once lathered. Happy to send you a scoop if you fancy trying it out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: p.b

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
Isn’t there a service where you acquire a private US address (like in Florida) then have stuff shipped to it and forwarded to you overseas.
I have a cousin-in-law in Ireland that ….. you get the gists.
 

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
Isn’t there a service where you acquire a private US address (like in Florida) then have stuff shipped to it and forwarded to you overseas.
I have a cousin-in-law in Ireland that ….. you get the gists.
Google "parcel forwarding Ireland" and you should get a list of service providers in Ireland.
 

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
I’m in the States
I just see so many object to the VAT and such. It just came to mind.
Right. For your cousin, he'll need to find an Ireland service that will provide him with a US address to consolidate all of his various purchases. So he can purchase for Maggards and West Coast Shaving and Fendrihan, but pay one shipping fee as opposed to three. I live overseas and I vaguely recall that I typically don't get hit with sales tax, but if my total shipment is above a certain threshold, I'll get hit with customs duties.
 

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Wiffed straight out the tub I would say 6/10. Stronger than I expected based on the reviews I’ve seen. Going to lather it up tomorrow so will let you know once lathered. Happy to send you a scoop if you fancy trying it out.
@p.b Lathered up I'd say 4/10. A lovely mild very spicy, salty, citrus scent. Delicious.

I think wiffed off the tub the initial scent was more intense due to the enclosed shipment from Ohio! A great soap.

@Zhang Doe sea spray is hilarious I know but I sort of get it having smelt it. There's a saltiness like in a salted caramel ice cream that I really enjoy.
 
Top