What are your thoughts on your new Mancera & PDM fragrances? What's next on the list?Three days direct from France to Europe - not bad at all.
Bought direct from the perfume house.
My second blind niche fragrance purchase - Parfum de Marly Layton EdP.
Brings my collection to four, 2 designers, 2 niche.
Will be going niche only from now on.
View attachment 97295
View attachment 97296
I have a huge list about 40 fragrances I fancy testing out.What are your thoughts on your new Mancera & PDM fragrances? What's next on the list?
I also have one on the way, but damn, must they put those faces on there?
Part of me hopes there will be and when you open the container the soap inside is orange.I also have one on the way, but damn, must they put those faces on there?
Wonder if there‘ll be one of Trump…
Lol, I’m not a big fan of the presidents tooI also have one on the way, but damn, must they put those faces on there?
Wonder if there‘ll be one of Trump…
I‘m more worried about the scent TBHPart of me hopes there will be and when you open the container the soap inside is orange.

Big Mac & CokeI‘m more worried about the scent TBH![]()
Slight whiff of urine tooBig Mac & Coke
Who ?I also have one on the way, but damn, must they put those faces on there?
Wonder if there‘ll be one of Trump…