July 2018 Acquisitions

jfim88

Forum GOD!
Oh, I am partly joking, but I received 2-3 months ago mail from Masamune and they asked me if I want to join to "Dark side". I answered yes, so I am waiting for mine. Hope this finish is o. k.
Haha! I bought the normal version because I’m impatient but...maybe I’ll join the Dark Side later! This Dark looks so good
 

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
^^ Stunning brush that Brad Sears, @Blackmass Rob - congrats on this nice purchase as well.

Just in, all the way from France:

Plisson White Evolution size 12, latest gen. synthetic.
I did a test lather and the brush performs excellently, on par with the best from APShave Co. and Edwin Jagger. More comments soon.




New straight out of the box.


After the first test/defunk lather with my go-to hard soap.




Plisson includes a complimentary shaving cream tube with every purchase.
 
Top