churchilllafemme
Forum GOD!
Chella Cool aftershave and Cavendish shaving soap arrived from PAA.
Very nice mate.

Very flash my good man!

Me too Rob but if it isn’t up to it then it won’t gather dust and Bill my binman won’t be getting a look in either lolVery nice mate.
Look forward to hearing how you get on with it. I hope it's a keeper.
I’m just a razor whore.....Very flash my good man!![]()
Enjoy it Wayne, we're all razor whores here..I’m just a razor whore.....


When will you be using it?Me too Rob but if it isn’t up to it then it won’t gather dust and Bill my binman won’t be getting a look in either lol
I have just shaved this morning. It’s being posted Mon so should be with me Tues so it’ll have only 3 days worth to sort.When will you be using it?
Nice one.I have just shaved this morning. It’s being posted Mon so should be with me Tues so it’ll have only 3 days worth to sort.

Lovely brush right thereA couple of arrivals this morning.![]()
View attachment 31863 View attachment 31864 View attachment 31865 View attachment 31866
Thanks to @Greg_S for the MDC VETYVER.
A massive thank you to @Sid James for the Brad Sears DFS LE brush and the MOSSIVE sample of ADP Ambra.
Laters
Rob
Cheers Wayne.Lovely brush right there
