January 2021 Acquisitions

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
SERIOUSLY impressed with the guys at Pearl. Lovely package they have sent with loads of freebies! Soaps and a brush and 100 blades!
The razor finish is impeccable, looks like they have fixed the uneven blade gap issue too, as the blade and tray sit level all the way through the range.











Willys Premium Blades.

Not a brand I have seen before!

The razor looks lovely though, I hope it performs well in the shave.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Willys Premium Blades.

Not a brand I have seen before!

The razor looks lovely though, I hope it performs well in the shave.
I'll try the blades in a razor that I am more accustomed to and report back.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Can't wait to see the design, sounds like it's going to be different. Do you think March release or March announcement?
I think they would be wise to announce at the same time they release. Otherwise it could be copied very before they sell anything :wink:

I am hoping for an adjustable with superior blade clamping over the whole range of settings.
 

vartik

Head shaver
I think they would be wise to announce at the same time they release. Otherwise it could be copied very before they sell anything :wink:

I am hoping for an adjustable with superior blade clamping over the whole range of settings.
I'm hoping too but my wife asked me for an extract of our bank account for the last 3 months so I'm not sure I will live long enough to see it :D :D
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I think they would be wise to announce at the same time they release. Otherwise it could be copied very before they sell anything :wink:

I am hoping for an adjustable with superior blade clamping over the whole range of settings.
I think you have a good point there most (all?) adjustables can get a bit blade flappy at the larger gaps.
 
Top