January 2021 Acquisitions

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!
Mail call from Signature Soaps:
A Hibernian Hybrid Shaving Soap full size jar,
a Capra Goats Milk Hybrid Shaving Soap travel size jar
and an Eboracum Hybrid Shaving Soap as a bonus :okay:


Unfortunately I have already shaved today, so now I look forward to the next shave :)
The flavors of a Hibernian and an Eboracum are fantastic!
Brian @Brianh thanks so much!
 
Last edited:

Brianh

Forum GOD!
Mail call from Signature Soaps:
A Hibernian Hybrid Shaving Soap full size jar,
a Capra Goats Milk Hybrid Shaving Soap travel size jar
and an Eboracum Hybrid Shaving Soap as a bonus :okay:


Unfortunately I have already shaved today, so now I look forward to the next shave :)
The flavors of a Hibernian and an Eboracum are fantastic!
Brian @Brianh thanks so much!
Hi Sergey, glad they arrived safely.
Regards Brian
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
A fine haul of items and blades. Do you know when those Gillette Platinums were made? As ever, I'm really impressed with your ability to source NOS blades.

Btw, have you had a chance to test out any of the new MIC Gillettes you posted about recently?
One of the packs is open and the blades are T4 i.e. Q4 1973 which feels right when looking at the packaging. This lot was just a stroke of luck; listed in eBay Health & Beauty (not collectibles) at a good BIN price.

Not yet with the MIC blades, but I have used all previously and did indeed put my money where my mouth is and order a 100 of each. One of the Super Blue's however will be be next up.
 

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
One of the packs is open and the blades are T4 i.e. Q4 1973 which feels right when looking at the packaging. This lot was just a stroke of luck; listed in eBay Health & Beauty (not collectibles) at a good BIN price.

Not yet with the MIC blades, but I have used all previously and did indeed put my money where my mouth is and order a 100 of each. One of the Super Blue's however will be be next up.
Thanks for the info Sean. Amazing the Gillettes are almost 50 years old, I bet they'll shave perfectly too.

I've read quite a few reports of the new Shanghai Gillette blades and the majority of them are very positive indeed.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
SERIOUSLY impressed with the guys at Pearl. Lovely package they have sent with loads of freebies! Soaps and a brush and 100 blades!
The razor finish is impeccable, looks like they have fixed the uneven blade gap issue too, as the blade and tray sit level all the way through the range.











 
Last edited:

vartik

Head shaver
SERIOUSLY impressed with the guys at Pearl. Lovely package they have sent with loads of freebies! Soaps and a brush and 100 blades!
The razor finish is impeccable, looks like they have fixed the uneven blade gap issue too, as the blade and tray sit level all the way through the range.











How much did you pay? Customs?
 
Top