vartik
Head shaver
Not bad at all :o I always wanted an adjustable£71 including shipping. No other fees to pay
Was waiting for Tatara but the price will be somewhere else...Not bad at all :o I always wanted an adjustable£71 including shipping. No other fees to pay
Was waiting for Tatara but the price will be somewhere else...Can't comment on the shave yet, but first impressions are very good.Not bad at all :o I always wanted an adjustableWas waiting for Tatara but the price will be somewhere else...
Keep us posted how it shavesCan't comment on the shave yet, but first impressions are very good.
Yes please. Keep us posted. If it is even as good as good old Parker Variant i will give it serious consideration.Can't comment on the shave yet, but first impressions are very good.
Willys Premium Blades.
Not really sure TBH, it is very similar I supposed. The texture on the handle is different, I don't have Rex to compare it against.Is it a knock off Ambassador?
I'll try the blades in a razor that I am more accustomed to and report back.Willys Premium Blades.
Not a brand I have seen before!
The razor looks lovely though, I hope it performs well in the shave.
I saw the Instagram post, doesn't sound like it's far away, maybe 2nd quarter or even 1st quarter?Not bad at all :o I always wanted an adjustableWas waiting for Tatara but the price will be somewhere else...
A tentative March.I saw the Instagram post, doesn't sound like it's far away, maybe 2nd quarter or even 1st quarter?
Can't wait to see the design, sounds like it's going to be different. Do you think March release or March announcement?A tentative March.
I think they would be wise to announce at the same time they release. Otherwise it could be copied very before they sell anythingCan't wait to see the design, sounds like it's going to be different. Do you think March release or March announcement?

I'm hoping too but my wife asked me for an extract of our bank account for the last 3 months so I'm not sure I will live long enough to see itI think they would be wise to announce at the same time they release. Otherwise it could be copied very before they sell anything
I am hoping for an adjustable with superior blade clamping over the whole range of settings.

I think you have a good point there most (all?) adjustables can get a bit blade flappy at the larger gaps.I think they would be wise to announce at the same time they release. Otherwise it could be copied very before they sell anything
I am hoping for an adjustable with superior blade clamping over the whole range of settings.
Was nice knowing youI'm hoping too but my wife asked me for an extract of our bank account for the last 3 months so I'm not sure I will live long enough to see it![]()
![]()
