Received my
Fitjar order (Fjellheim soap) today, well packaged with a handwritten note and a free sample of Havn aftershave moisturizer.
Fjellheim shaving soap: They say "Fjellheim makes you feel like you have been rolling in juniper bushes on your way over the mountain, like a true mountain man, no matter where you are". It smells like pine sap to me, absolutely lovely smell. Performance is good but not up to MDC standards... If MDC is 10/10 in all areas I would say Fitjar is a solid 7/10 so certainly not a bad product by any stretch but I have only used it once so we'll see if it grows on me with use.
Havn aftershave moisturizer: They say "Havn is dominated by the mild-mannered woody undertones of cedar, with a heart of herbal notes. Together, they make a mild and unobtrusive scent, suitable if you like a discreet fragrance that is rustic, yet warm." To me it just smells of generic face cream, not offensive but not particularly interesting either... Performance was OK, its a little thicker than I would like but very protective against the cold and wind so its one to consider if you're outdoors a lot (just tested it when I walked out for fish and chips

)
On the whole I'm pleased with my Fitjar purchase and will be placing another order for some Folgefonn shaving cream before the free shipping incentive finishes on Jan 31st.