Ashamed to say, I don't knowWhat are the other scents like @halvor?
I remember that Executive Shaving did a feature on Fitjar in an online magazine of theirs a while back, with more detailed descriptions than on the Fitjar website. And the scents are the same after the reopening. Will see if I manage to find back to it. Or else I'll have to turn to Jorunn 
Look forward to hearing your thoughtsJust ordered a tub of the Havn cream direct from their site. Many thanks to @halvor and the rest of you enablers.![]()
I'll report back.Look forward to hearing your thoughts
Probably on par Chris. It's certainly not a heavy one but its more than just having it in the fragrance if that makes sense..I quite fancy the folgefonn too, although it will depend on how menthol it is. Proraso green is fine, anything more than that - no so much.
Thanks Holyzeus, I may try the sample pack and get the full puck if I like it. I like mint scents but I don't enjoy heavy menthol. I have a puck of QCS Vostok and that only comes out on the hottest of days, even then it's a bit of a job done too well.Probably on par Chris. It's certainly not a heavy one but its more than just having it in the fragrance if that makes sense..