Fitjar soaps and creams available again

halvor

a most elusive fish
What are the other scents like @halvor?
Ashamed to say, I don't know :blush: I remember that Executive Shaving did a feature on Fitjar in an online magazine of theirs a while back, with more detailed descriptions than on the Fitjar website. And the scents are the same after the reopening. Will see if I manage to find back to it. Or else I'll have to turn to Jorunn :wink:
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I quite fancy the folgefonn too, although it will depend on how menthol it is. Proraso green is fine, anything more than that - no so much.
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I just ordered the Fjellheim, right after I got Wickham's Irish Fern and promised myself not to buy anything else until I used something up. At this rate I'm going to be competing with @Wayne.
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
I quite fancy the folgefonn too, although it will depend on how menthol it is. Proraso green is fine, anything more than that - no so much.
Probably on par Chris. It's certainly not a heavy one but its more than just having it in the fragrance if that makes sense..
 

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
Fitjar is wonderful stuff.

Their balm is also nice, in the "Folgefonn Mint" scent you put the balm on your face and it completely freezes you! (menthol shock)
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Probably on par Chris. It's certainly not a heavy one but its more than just having it in the fragrance if that makes sense..
Thanks Holyzeus, I may try the sample pack and get the full puck if I like it. I like mint scents but I don't enjoy heavy menthol. I have a puck of QCS Vostok and that only comes out on the hottest of days, even then it's a bit of a job done too well.
 
Top