halvor
a most elusive fish
And a failed one at that, if you ask me. Tabac FTW.The base was not the same but rather an attempt to reverse-engineer the Tabac formula.
And a failed one at that, if you ask me. Tabac FTW.The base was not the same but rather an attempt to reverse-engineer the Tabac formula.
If you discount the smell.Tabac FTW.

Thanks for the tip!The Van Der Lovett soap are the same as the Fine just much cheaper
The Sailor's blend for example is the same as Fine American Blend.
Exactly. For me it is offensive.If you discount the smell.![]()
I’ve not tried Tabac; have read that the scent is somewhat polarizing.Fine has som great scents, but Tabac is a much better performer imho.
Hopefully they will be back with a better soap base.
I love the scent of Tabac, but then I’m used to being repellant to women even when I’m not wearing it so I’ve got nothing to lose.I’ve not tried Tabac; have read that the scent is somewhat polarizing.
Todd Cerami, Mr. Fine, indicated he’ll be out with a new soap, year-end.
Funny one of the few times a woman has asked me what I was wearing was when I had Tabac EdT on. She definitely was not repelled by it.I love the scent of Tabac, but then I’m used to being repellant to women even when I’m not wearing it so I’ve got nothing to lose.
To be fair I’ve not actually worn it around a woman and won’t be for quite some time due to this lockdown. I’d be genuinely curious as to what a lady thought of it!Funny one of the few times a woman has asked me what I was wearing was when I had Tabac EdT on. She definitely was not repelled by it.
Bob
My wife loves TabacTo be fair I’ve not actually worn it around a woman and won’t be for quite some time due to this lockdown. I’d be genuinely curious as to what a lady thought of it!

My wife too, but she told me that it reminds her of her grandfather so I'm not sure if it's good or bad for meMy wife loves Tabac![]()
