Fancy buying a DE

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
So today I spent a half hour pondering on which Razor of the few I've owned that I truly would want to own again and the lucky Razor I'll be buying again is the, Drum Roll.. Blackland Blackbird.

Good choice, just got one myself!

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Just bought a couple of razors after not having bought a razor for a very long time. Went for the feather folding and Kai captain clones. Not tried a shavette since the early days when I sliced my face but that was with a half DE blade. SE blades and greater experience should aid.

slapo

It's... alive!
Just bought a couple of razors after not having bought a razor for a very long time. Went for the feather folding and Kai captain clones. Not tried a shavette since the early days when I sliced my face but that was with a half DE blade. SE blades and greater experience should aid.
I nabbed one of those on Sunday (or Monday), as the two other Feather and Kai clones I have been very nice for the money.

CobraX

Forum GOD!
I sometimes get that feeling too. Bought a Henson AL13 Mild not too long ago, but I still prefer my Gillette SkinGuard. The safety razor that's on my radar now is the Karve Christopher Bradley aluminium with SB-AA plate (already have a stainless steel one with SB-C, SB-F, OC-C and OC-F plates).