Wayne
Forum Sod
I'll have a look at both mate, cheers.Wayne, good to see you dipping your toe back in.
Expensive but I’ve been blown away by the Blutt Razor, it’s my only DE although I do have the Lupo on the way to try.
I'll have a look at both mate, cheers.Wayne, good to see you dipping your toe back in.
Expensive but I’ve been blown away by the Blutt Razor, it’s my only DE although I do have the Lupo on the way to try.
Bit tricky as I'm sure you've tried a lot of good razorsI Saj, yeah mate, had the Black medium one, nice shaver.
I've had one or two pal.Bit tricky as I'm sure you've tried a lot of good razors
For value for money you can't go wrong with the fatio oc grande, brilliant razor imho
It's a difficult one as I don't know your full experience of what you have had but I remember you selling off a lot, you must have something in mind?I've had one or two pal.
think by the sounds of your experience you should be telling us what razors to use instead of us noobs telling you mate lolI've had one or two pal.
Yea top razor, love my Rockwell 6S and I've only used it a couple of times, tempted to get a 6C but don't think it makes much sense as there's apparently not much in it from what I've heard and readApart from vintage i’m another lover of the
Rockwell 6s
infact just about everyone that owns one classes it as their favourite or certainly in my experience.
Most of the youtubers also rate it highly
Or what about the Blackland Era? That's new, a good price but not sure on UK availability at the moment but one to keep your eye out for when it lands here.I've had one or two pal.
I have had one mateYou already have lots of great suggestions here - the RR Black Mambas (53/70) are indeed (very) mild; maybe you’ll like an adjustable one as you have already a lot of experience… the Rockwell 6C with its different base plates is a smooth one and will give you some wriggle room to match your experience I think.
It’s the exact same just cheaper materials.Yea top razor, love my Rockwell 6S and I've only used it a couple of times, tempted to get a 6C but don't think it makes much sense as there's apparently not much in it from what I've heard and read

Yea we need to keep mount arko alive and well lolIt’s the exact same just cheaper materials.
I think you should keep your money i know your running low on Arko Sticks![]()