It's fine, you just have to nudge the nose to the side a little and do the first pass horizonally. Or at least I do.What is the shave like using just one of the razors? The Leaf looks cumbersome, but the Twig looks eminently manageable.
I can’t really tell from the picture but do you ever put a blade in the top slot Wayne? I honestly don’t think it actually does anything truly perceivable, that slot. I’ve taken to just using the bottom two slots now.Not ground breaking in any way but if you do own and enjoy the Leaf Razor I can recommend the silicone handle sleeve. It's expensive at a fiver for what it is but a fiver is nothing these days I suppose and it does really add grip to the handle that can be slippery when wet.
View attachment 90975View attachment 90976
Where did you get your sleeve ? Seen them on EcoPandas, but £3.00 delivery !!!! Really ?Not ground breaking in any way but if you do own and enjoy the Leaf Razor I can recommend the silicone handle sleeve. It's expensive at a fiver for what it is but a fiver is nothing these days I suppose and it does really add grip to the handle that can be slippery when wet.
View attachment 90975View attachment 90976
Agent Shave have themWhere did you get your sleeve ? Seen them on EcoPandas, but £3.00 delivery !!!! Really ?
OOOps....it is the same as yours!Have I put mine on the wrong way?
They want £3 too, standard shipping, but that will go in an envelope. Think I will wait until there is something else I want. The shave towels on the group buy went as a large letter, first class for £1.99 !Agent Shave have them
I think they do free shipping over GBP15 and it was too easy to get past that. I bought a stand as wellThey want £3 too, standard shipping, but that will go in an envelope. Think I will wait until there is something else I want. The shave towels on the group buy went as a large letter, first class for £1.99 !
Thats like saying a Motor Car doesn't appeal because you prefer a HorseTBH the Leaf just doesn't appeal to me because I love the old-school aspect of a DE, but one day I'd love to get my razor collection down to a couple. I already have a very small rotation it's just the thought of listing them all on BST that puts me off.

Mmmmmm ??? Let’s see !!!!I think they do free shipping over GBP15 and it was too easy to get past that. I bought a stand as well
They are Nishy, once you get used to it, it gives really easy BBS shaves.Glad you have reached your goal Wayne, top quality shaves are fantastic