Let me know if you rate it mate please.
Artisan socks.I got some posh socks! Age is a cruel mistress. Who knew I could get so excited about socks?
View attachment 60222View attachment 60223
Stronger in scent than their high street counterparts?Artisan socks.
What's the post wear feel like?I got some posh socks! Age is a cruel mistress. Who knew I could get so excited about socks?
View attachment 60222View attachment 60223
Carefully manufactured by Betty Swallocks & Co LtdI like the "Fresh & Dry Balls"![]()
Yes, if you wear them long enough.Stronger in scent than their high street counterparts?
I'll report back.What's the post wear feel like?

Slickness when trying to wear them?I'll report back.![]()
Will let you know... I'll also include a sample for you when I return the brush so you can try for yourselfLet me know if you rate it mate please.

Thanks James, appreciate it.Will let you know... I'll also include a sample for you when I return the brush so you can try for yourself![]()