December Acquisitions 2019

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
IMG_20191230_222705.jpg


A nice PIF from @Wayne to Randy - Can't thank you enough.

The smell of L'Orange Verte is fantastic and this is said by a person who doesn't prefer citrus scents. Scent strength 8/10.

Furiah's smell is manly, just like I prefer it. These soaps are really excellent performers.

(Now put some likes here please for Wayne's kindness!)
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
View attachment 60469

A nice PIF from @Wayne to Randy - Can't thank you enough.

The smell of L'Orange Verte is fantastic and this is said by a person who doesn't prefer citrus scents. Scent strength 8/10.

Furiah's smell is manly, just like I prefer it. These soaps are really excellent performers.

(Now put some likes here please for Wayne's kindness!)
That @Wayne is a really nice Man. I have always liked him.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
My Daughter bought me a Leather Fragranced Candle in a lovely ceramic and wooden lidded jar for Christmas, The candle is nearly gone now and I intend to use the jar for some shaving soap as it is too good to throw away. After much thinking I have decided the only soap I could possibly use in it, and one I did have and miss is P&B Spitfire. I have bought two tubs to put in my jar, that'll keep me going for a good few years, hopefully I can get a lid sticker off in one piece (If not I'll try to buy one off Kerry) to stick to the jar.
View attachment 60396
All done, filled with P&B Spitfire which smells as good as I remember and the label peeled perfectly. A bit of up cycling and it looks ace on my shelf above the basin
F845E7D4-E13E-4B36-A63F-240F27D580AD.jpeg
 
Top