Black Friday Deals

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Can someone post (or send by PM) details of the Shavingtime code?
I'm on their mailing list, but didn't receive anything
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
We're playing this year! These are the steepest discounts we've ever offered on some of our most popular products. Starting tomorrow at 5pm PST (1am GMT Friday, sorry) through Saturday 10pm (6am GMT Sunday).

Details here.
They are good deals. Anyone sitting on the fence about getting a Blackland razor should take advancing these deals- my favourite DE, AC and GEM are all Blackland razors.
 

karlc

Forum GOD!
They are good deals. Anyone sitting on the fence about getting a Blackland razor should take advancing these deals- my favourite DE, AC and GEM are all Blackland razors.
Dart or Blackbird for a daily shaver?
 

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
We're playing this year! These are the steepest discounts we've ever offered on some of our most popular products. Starting tomorrow at 5pm PST (1am GMT Friday, sorry) through Saturday 10pm (6am GMT Sunday).
Really wish I knew about this before. I would have bought direct. Instead, I went with BST, and coincidentally the razor JUST arrived about two hours ago. Just had my first shave with the Dart, and it was a very nice ATG shave. I need to get one more shave in with another razor that I've been working out, but otherwise expect to shave with this exclusively for the next week-and-a-half.

Not sure if you would have noticed or recalled, but I have asked for feedback on why the feedback on the Dart is so polarizing, and based on this first shave, I am completely puzzled why some people don't like this razor. It's nicely made -- design-wise, I still think it is one of the best, and my opinion is reinforced when seeing the individual parts up close -- and it shaves well, with a price point no one can complain about.
 

Dr Watson

James
Slickboys black Friday deals are live. Was hovering waiting for the update intending to grab a soap I've been after, what with their email promising "up to 50% discount on all items" - Typically the thing I want only gets 10% off :rolleyes:

Yes, I am an ungrateful bugger. My wallet remains shut.
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Slickboys black Friday deals are live. Was hovering waiting for the update intending to grab a soap I've been after, what with their email promising "up to 50% discount on all items" - Typically the thing I want only gets 10% off :rolleyes:

Yes, I am an ungrateful bugger. My wallet remains shut.
What was it you wanted? I’ve managed to hold back so far!
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Slickboys black Friday deals are live. Was hovering waiting for the update intending to grab a soap I've been after, what with their email promising "up to 50% discount on all items" - Typically the thing I want only gets 10% off :rolleyes:

Yes, I am an ungrateful bugger. My wallet remains shut.
I suspect that 50% was only applied to a single tub of an obscure pomade that smells like a combination of sweaty socks and a kipper past it's use by date :devil:
 
Top