15% off PAA at Agent Shavewas hoping PAA were going to have some good deals but...sadly not
Also at Shavetime as well, but slightly cheaper at Agent Shave.was hoping PAA were going to have some good deals but...sadly not
An average of more than 40% off my soaps, aftershaves and blades, plus free DHL shipping. The feeding frenzy was almost collapsing the site this morning when I went there by chance (minutes between mouse clicks) - somehow my order got through, I've already put it in the diary for next yearpossibly late to the party but has anyone noticed what happened today on rasoigoodfellas.com? Real discounts(!), free shipping and I am really pissed off for missing this !!

Yesterday was free over 50 euros. Went back for some Stirling A/S balm and SV bath soap stocking fillers today and had to pay 6,99 euros, even though I spent just over 50 euros....but still not bad for international DHL shipping from Italy to Belgium I think.Is the free shipping for orders over a certain amount?