If they don’t like it here they can feck off.Yeah me too. They can go elsewhere for me...
If they don’t like it here they can feck off.Yeah me too. They can go elsewhere for me...
Lee you know me, I was a bit cheeky with one saying I know a way to circumvent the rules, send me the money and I'll buy you the goods. But don't expect them to arrive, till you have made 100 posts and lasted 60 daysYeah me too. They can go elsewhere for me...

You have an address BUT this may not be his , some scammers are (or think they are) clever .HIs address is known. Maybe someone should pay him a visit. Not the OP. But someone large and towering. Not to hurt or harm him in any way. Just let him know he's more vulnerable than he thinks and that he ought to do the right thing and return the items to his victim.
Not to mention the dim view the police would take.You have an address BUT this may not be his , some scammers are (or think they are) clever .
Well, our guy needs to be at least 6'6" and 350 lbs.Might backfire if an even bigger bloke answers the door![]()
The police would never come into the picture because the guy would have nothing to tell them. We're friendly folk.Not to mention the dim view the police would take.
Bunch of entitled bastages!Thank you for being understanding and appreciating the bigger picture. Unfortunately over the last few weeks I have been receiving rude and insulting PM's with regards to our BST policy. Good job I have thick skin![]()
If they don't like it there are lots of other forums to try Nishy. This one was set up to get away from another with it's unpopular rules and attitudes. It was set up for the right kind of people which I'm happy to say we all are. We all get on and there is never a problem. If a newbie doesn't want to fall in line with us then go elsewhere.Thank you for being understanding and appreciating the bigger picture. Unfortunately over the last few weeks I have been receiving rude and insulting PM's with regards to our BST policy. Good job I have thick skin![]()
+ 1If they don't like it there are lots of other forums to try Nishy. This one was set up to get away from another with it's unpopular rules and attitudes. It was set up for the right kind of people which I'm happy to say we all are. We all get on and there is never a problem. If a newbie doesn't want to fall in line with us then go elsewhere.
I'm disappointed, particularly as I still get notified of new threads that I can't read, but not abusive and I can understand why the change was made.Thank you for being understanding and appreciating the bigger picture. Unfortunately over the last few weeks I have been receiving rude and insulting PM's with regards to our BST policy. Good job I have thick skin![]()
You could unfollow the BST until you do get permissions granted.I'm disappointed, particularly as I still get notified of new threads that I can't read, but not abusive and I can understand why the change was made.
On the other hand, my bank account is very happy

I've made 60 posts in 10 months, so I'm more of a lurker, but have been posting more often since I lost access to BST.You could unfollow the BST until you do get permissions granted.
On the other hand you only have to make another ~40 posts and you can open your wallet again![]()