Dr Watson
James
So it is! I didn't even read the boxThis is the cream, not the soap, of which I am very aware of the formulations. The Indian Sandalwood has now been discontinued.


So it is! I didn't even read the boxThis is the cream, not the soap, of which I am very aware of the formulations. The Indian Sandalwood has now been discontinued.


James, for a moment there, I thought you and Halvor knew something I didn't. I don't usually use creams, but I've heard this one is very nice. Looking forward to tomorrow's shave.So it is! I didn't even read the box![]()
Sorry, David. A certain irony in us clearly not reading properly an optometrist’s postJames, for a moment there, I thought you and Halvor knew something I didn't. I don't usually use creams, but I've heard this one is very nice. Looking forward to tomorrow's shave.

Sorry, David. A certain irony in us clearly not reading properly an optometrist’s post![]()

I like the minimalist razor look very much.O.R.E.N. - Occam's Razor Enhanced Nano AC
![]()
![]()
