The Gentleman
Forum GOD!
The new tallow + goat milk base from A&E is, in my opinion, one of the best perfoming soaps.My first A&E products. Now awaiting the Asian Plum soap from A&E that wasn't available when I ordered these. Scents are divine.
The new tallow + goat milk base from A&E is, in my opinion, one of the best perfoming soaps.My first A&E products. Now awaiting the Asian Plum soap from A&E that wasn't available when I ordered these. Scents are divine.
Great to hear, Stefan. Next shave, Sunday.The new tallow + goat milk base from A&E is, in my opinion, one of the best perfoming soaps.
Is the Asian Plum the same or similar to the Calani Oriental Plum as I am running out.......................My first A&E products. Now awaiting the Asian Plum soap from A&E that wasn't available when I ordered these. Scents are divine.
Maybe someone else can answer this for you, Steve. I am not familiar with the Calani. Sorry.Is the Asian Plum the same or similar to the Calani Oriental Plum as I am running out.......................
It was indeed conceived of on the basis of Calani. Will see if I can find a reference to back that up, but distinctly remember reading it somewhere.Is the Asian Plum the same or similar to the Calani Oriental Plum as I am running out.......................
I purchased the Asian Plum soap from A&E before realising tvbshaving stocked. My St. Barts soap and two splashes came from them.It was indeed conceived of on the basis of Calani. Will see if I can find a reference to back that up, but distinctly remember reading it somewhere.
@Optometrist @The Gentleman Where did you get yours? Tvbshaving stocks A&E; others on our side of the pond?
Thank you, Sir!I purchased the Asian Plum soap from A&E before realising tvbshaving stocked. My St. Barts soap and two splashes came from them.
