Congratulations, Rob. I'll keep looking and let you know when they're available again!Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game.
View attachment 34634 View attachment 34635

Well done.... So as you already have the V2 Ti, I'm guessing this is the ss 17-4?Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game.
View attachment 34634 View attachment 34635
Congratulations, Rob. I'll keep looking and let you know when they're available again!![]()
The razor in the photo is mine. It's the Mark 2 Titanium II.Well done.... So as you already have the V2 Ti, I'm guessing this is the ss 17-4?
So you have two v2 Ti's?The razor in the photo is mine. It's the Mark 2 Titanium II.
Yes. I bought it direct from Paradigm's website.So you have two v2 Ti's?
That looks fantastic. I have to admit I was tempted but the price was just too much. Enjoy.Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game.
View attachment 34634 View attachment 34635
Thanks Paul. Yes there's no getting away from the fact it's a hell of a lot of money.That looks fantastic. I have to admit I was tempted but the price was just too much. Enjoy.
Thanks Konstantinos.Great choice, well done Rob. You won't lose $$$, if you ever want to sell it will fetch back a good amount I reckon.
very true.Great choice, well done Rob. You won't lose $$$, if you ever want to sell it will fetch back a good amount I reckon.