struttura.originaria
Forum GOD!
Another Skye Fall?
Wonderful scent !Another Skye Fall?
Wonderful scent !I bought this ‘second’ set not long after launch. It didn’t agree with the buyer who put it up for sale in Aus. He wouldn’t ship outside of Aus so someone there bought it for me and then forwarded it on. It’s taken a while to get here.Another Skye Fall?Wonderful scent !
Great to see it arrived safely Konstantinos. I hope you enjoy using it. [emoji846]
Lovely scent, but I hope, for your sake, that it has been reformulated since I last tried it...
AFAIK it actually has been, but the risk of landing the old version is very high as there's still so many out there. Went into the local C&E outlet store the other day to check and all of their stock on display was still the old dud version, no wonder they were trying to shift it with 40% discountLovely scent, but I hope, for your sake, that it has been reformulated since I last tried it...

Lovely scent, but I hope, for your sake, that it has been reformulated since I last tried it...
This is the cream, not the soap, of which I am very aware of the formulations. The Indian Sandalwood has now been discontinued.AFAIK it actually has been, but the risk of landing the old version is very high as there's still so many out there. Went into the local C&E outlet store the other day to check and all of their stock on display was still the old dud version, no wonder they were trying to shift it with 40% discount![]()