Mikey J
Forum HOG!
Can we get some close ups on that Tatara please!!!

Can we get some close ups on that Tatara please!!!

Think there was one on a SOTD yesterdayCan we get some close ups on that Tatara please!!!![]()
Damn! Decisions decisions!Think there was one on a SOTD yesterday
The Sienna was the first non-department store scent and soap I ever purchased nearly 30 years ago. I still have, and use, the C&B shaving brush I bought with it.Ben, I believe Sienna has been discontinued, as has Nomad, although Moroccan Myrrh is supposedly the new name for the latter. I never tried either of those so can't comment on that. I had the West Indian Lime cologne some 5 years ago and loved it. Never tried the cream, however the Indian Sandalwood is a superb performer, hence the purchase of these two scents.
There are really nice pics, I think mine aren´t necessary now. If you want more or more detailed pics let me know via PM. Thank you.Can we get some close ups on that Tatara please!!!![]()
Sexiest scent going!
I'll have a look around budThere are really nice pics, I think mine aren´t necessary now. If you want more or more detailed pics let me know via PM. Thank you.

I can't comment yet but James should hopefully be able to let you know.@Acer89 and @Blackmass please could you comment how you see that knot compared to a Maseto Finest knot
Great deal!! Look forward to your thoughts on these @N_Architect ...From a local vendor with barbershop supplies.
At £5.39 per 100ml tube and with £2.25 delivery charge (24hrs courier service), I couldn't say no.
View attachment 35182