ATG Secret Santa 2019

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Sorry for the delay in pictures. Been away and a bit family busy. My Santa 'haul'. It was the 'European' / different country of origin theme that I liked and the time taken to explain things in writing. Cheeky bugger did remind me that I am now 60 though with associated references to 'leg over'. Thanks again. need to find time to try some of these.

IMG_6222.JPG
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Is that us done for this years SS? Everyone received a pressie that they were happy with?

This thread will be un-stickied and allowed to drift. See you again next years SS.
(although a new organiser will need to step up, this one is too tired:laugh::laugh:)
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I'd be happy to volunteer to run it again if there's demand for it to run again.

Thanks for running it again this year Lee.

Very pleased with my SS gift, thanks again, and looking at the photos people have shared it looks like there been some very good ones.
 

Iamdaniel

Forum GOD!
Is that us done for this years SS? Everyone received a pressie that they were happy with?

This thread will be un-stickied and allowed to drift. See you again next years SS.
(although a new organiser will need to step up, this one is too tired:laugh::laugh:)
Thanks for running it Lee, it was great and I hope that there is another one next year.
I received things I'd never buy, and they are really nice!
 

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Sorry about this but the last few weeks have been utterly mental.

To whom ever my secret Santa was, I never really thanked you for your kindness :okay:. So let me start !
The parcel also contained a bottle of Pinuad shaving oil and Proraso cream but thanks to the large boot print on the parcel, these were completely unusable.
But nevertheless, I am very happy with the goodies that survived :happy:




Many, many thanks :):)
 
Top