Hectorsgaf
Well used member
Thank you again everyone, you guys are truly amazing!![]()

Thank you again everyone, you guys are truly amazing!![]()

Very well deserved mate.
All the very best![]()
SecondedMerry Xmas Darron! Utterly deserved and may you have a brilliant day from all of us.
Thanks for running it Lee, it was great and I hope that there is another one next year.Is that us done for this years SS? Everyone received a pressie that they were happy with?
This thread will be un-stickied and allowed to drift. See you again next years SS.
(although a new organiser will need to step up, this one is too tired)
Oh I'm sure there will be another one next year!Thanks for running it Lee, it was great and I hope that there is another one next year.
I received things I'd never buy, and they are really nice!
. So let me start !

