ATG Secret Santa 2019

Iamdaniel

Forum GOD!
Afternoon guys, thank you santa for my gifts, the soaps smell unreal.
Used the Furiah this morning and I'm blown away by how smooth the shave was and I smell fantastic haha.
My dog travel soap bowl will come in handy too.
Shampoo bar?! What! Looking forward to trying that out.


Rowlers, thank you for letting me join in dude. I feel very lucky to have been included.

Merry Christmas all xx
IMG_20191225_121534.jpg
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Afternoon guys, thank you santa for my gifts, the soaps smell unreal.
Used the Furiah this morning and I'm blown away by how smooth the shave was and I smell fantastic haha.
My dog travel soap bowl will come in handy too.
Shampoo bar?! What! Looking forward to trying that out.


Rowlers, thank you for letting me join in dude. I feel very lucky to have been included.

Merry Christmas all xx
View attachment 60193
Very Nice Merry Christmas.
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
I'm utterly and totally blown away with everyone's kindness. I just received a huge and pleasant surprise opening up a parcel marked, 'ATG Secret Santa'. The work and thought you guys have gone through to do this is, it's just simply amazing, so creative. I'm completely stunned and didn't expect any of this, wow!

Now feeling in total debt to you all, thank you. A Christmas I will never forget, thank you. I can't wait to try the gifts and I do have my eye on some technical/chemistry books at Amazon so a massive thank you. :notworthy:

This card is simply a stroke of genius, I love it. :)


fox.jpg



MERRY CHRISTMAS ATG I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. :okay:

candle.gif
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'm utterly and totally blown away with everyone's kindness. I just received a huge and pleasant surprise opening up a parcel marked, 'ATG Secret Santa'. The work and thought you guys have gone through to do this is, it's just simply amazing, so creative. I'm completely stunned and didn't expect any of this, wow!

Now feeling in total debt to you all, thank you. A Christmas I will never forget, thank you. I can't wait to try the gifts and I do have my eye on some technical/chemistry books at Amazon so a massive thank you. :notworthy:

This card is simply a stroke of genius, I love it. :)


View attachment 60204


MERRY CHRISTMAS ATG I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. :okay:

View attachment 60206
Well, we couldn't leave our mate out could we? Merry Christmas
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I'm utterly and totally blown away with everyone's kindness. I just received a huge and pleasant surprise opening up a parcel marked, 'ATG Secret Santa'. The work and thought you guys have gone through to do this is, it's just simply amazing, so creative. I'm completely stunned and didn't expect any of this, wow!

Now feeling in total debt to you all, thank you. A Christmas I will never forget, thank you. I can't wait to try the gifts and I do have my eye on some technical/chemistry books at Amazon so a massive thank you. :notworthy:

This card is simply a stroke of genius, I love it. :)


View attachment 60204


MERRY CHRISTMAS ATG I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. :okay:

View attachment 60206
Merry Xmas Darron! Utterly deserved and may you have a brilliant day from all of us.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I'm utterly and totally blown away with everyone's kindness. I just received a huge and pleasant surprise opening up a parcel marked, 'ATG Secret Santa'. The work and thought you guys have gone through to do this is, it's just simply amazing, so creative. I'm completely stunned and didn't expect any of this, wow!

Now feeling in total debt to you all, thank you. A Christmas I will never forget, thank you. I can't wait to try the gifts and I do have my eye on some technical/chemistry books at Amazon so a massive thank you. :notworthy:

This card is simply a stroke of genius, I love it. :)


View attachment 60204


MERRY CHRISTMAS ATG I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. :okay:

View attachment 60206
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Darron
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I'm utterly and totally blown away with everyone's kindness. I just received a huge and pleasant surprise opening up a parcel marked, 'ATG Secret Santa'. The work and thought you guys have gone through to do this is, it's just simply amazing, so creative. I'm completely stunned and didn't expect any of this, wow!

Now feeling in total debt to you all, thank you. A Christmas I will never forget, thank you. I can't wait to try the gifts and I do have my eye on some technical/chemistry books at Amazon so a massive thank you. :notworthy:

This card is simply a stroke of genius, I love it. :)


View attachment 60204


MERRY CHRISTMAS ATG I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. :okay:

View attachment 60206
Merry Christmas Darron!
 
Top