Boru62
Shaving Boar
Call me thick but I don't understand this sentence.Just one injured Santa still to send, but everyone has received their gift.
Call me thick but I don't understand this sentence.Just one injured Santa still to send, but everyone has received their gift.
Sorry for the lack of clarity.Call me thick but I don't understand this sentence.
Gotcha, everyone "else" have received their pressies apart from the hobbled Santa's recipient.Sorry for the lack of clarity.
One member who agreed to take part unfortunately broke their ankle before being able to send their gift, hence the reference to the injured Santa still needing to send their gift when they can get to the post office. Everyone else had confirmed to me that they have received their gifts, although some haven't posted what they've received yet.


Is nice to see when something has hit the right spot, I’ve seen the person I sent to has like what I sent and I’m pleased.We can't... it's a secret... Santa could tell you... but then Santa would have to do all sorts of unmentionables to keep their secret
On a more serious note, I think half the fun is not knowing who sent the gift and the sender knowing that it's been appreciated. There's been one or two that may be more obvious who sent them than others in the reveal thread, but I'm all for keeping it a secret like last year.
Just one injured Santa still to send, but everyone has received their gift.
I must say that there have been some great presents sent this year, here's to next year.
I totally agree. Its lovely after you've done some research to get the gift right and the recipient is pleased. You get that warn glow.Is nice to see when something has hit the right spot, I’ve seen the person I sent to has like what I sent and I’m pleased.
You're more than welcome, thank you for the organising, it seems to have been good for everyone involved.Opened my mystery parcel to find a very heavy nicely wrapped gift and a card.
Unwrapped the gift to be hit with a very nice citrus scent... unwrapped the bubble wrap to reveal a large ceramic bowl filled with Wickham 1912 Club Cola!
It's a great bowl, pictures to follow. I'm a big fan of the 1912 and haven't tried club cola in 1912 yet. Lovely fizzy citrus scent! One of my daughters described it as fizzy pop without seeing the label.
Thanks to everyone involved in the Secret Santa this year and especially to Darron @Fox for the surprise gift.
Lovely to see the gifts others have received.
Thanks again

it seems to have been good for everyone involved.![]()
lolNice, Sean!Apologies for the slow response, I've been catching up with family and friends.
Secret Santa came up trumps and although it didn't last long when I opened the package, everything was beautifully wrapped too...
![]()
Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I've put my foot in it again haven't I?
