ATG Secret Santa 2017 *Entry Closed*

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Call me thick but I don't understand this sentence.
Sorry for the lack of clarity.
One member who agreed to take part unfortunately broke their ankle before being able to send their gift, hence the reference to the injured Santa still needing to send their gift when they can get to the post office. Everyone else had confirmed to me that they have received their gifts, although some haven't posted what they've received yet.
 

Boru62

Shaving Boar
Sorry for the lack of clarity.
One member who agreed to take part unfortunately broke their ankle before being able to send their gift, hence the reference to the injured Santa still needing to send their gift when they can get to the post office. Everyone else had confirmed to me that they have received their gifts, although some haven't posted what they've received yet.
Gotcha, everyone "else" have received their pressies apart from the hobbled Santa's recipient.
I hope he's had time to rethink the calendar idea while he's been on crutches :wink::)
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
We can't... it's a secret... Santa could tell you... but then Santa would have to do all sorts of unmentionables to keep their secret :wink:

On a more serious note, I think half the fun is not knowing who sent the gift and the sender knowing that it's been appreciated. There's been one or two that may be more obvious who sent them than others in the reveal thread, but I'm all for keeping it a secret like last year.

Just one injured Santa still to send, but everyone has received their gift.

I must say that there have been some great presents sent this year, here's to next year.
Is nice to see when something has hit the right spot, I’ve seen the person I sent to has like what I sent and I’m pleased.
 

Boru62

Shaving Boar
I sincerely enjoyed what I saw when I opened my pressie but I'm passing on one of the soaps, luckily the cheaper one of the two, as I'd only just bought a tub of De Vergulde Hand.
I'm only mentioning it so my Santa doesn't think I opened my pressie before the big day.
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
Opened my mystery parcel to find a very heavy nicely wrapped gift and a card.

Unwrapped the gift to be hit with a very nice citrus scent... unwrapped the bubble wrap to reveal a large ceramic bowl filled with Wickham 1912 Club Cola!

It's a great bowl, pictures to follow. I'm a big fan of the 1912 and haven't tried club cola in 1912 yet. Lovely fizzy citrus scent! One of my daughters described it as fizzy pop without seeing the label.

Thanks to everyone involved in the Secret Santa this year and especially to Darron @Fox for the surprise gift.

Lovely to see the gifts others have received.

Thanks again
You're more than welcome, thank you for the organising, it seems to have been good for everyone involved. :)
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Apologies for the slow response, I've been catching up with family and friends.

Secret Santa came up trumps and although it didn't last long when I opened the package, everything was beautifully wrapped too...



Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
 
Top