ATG Secret Santa 2017 *Entry Closed*

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I will certainly upload pictures later, but I received a lovely secret santa package. Thank you to my secret Santa for the TOBS shaving cream and post shave balm along with the gem style 1912 razor and blades. Looking forward to using the razor and creams very soon.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Just had this dropped off by the postie:

with a lovely Christmas card, thanking me for the work I do on ATG. Well and truly humbled... There are some true Gentlemen on this forum and it is a pleasure keeping this place ticking over for you guys.
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Delighted.
Many thanks to my "Real" Secret Santa!
 

bakerbarber

Forum GOD!
Thanks so much Santa.

I'm very surprised and very happy to receive Castle Forbes 1445 cream. It's smelling fantastic! Have not had the pleasure of using it yet.

Looking forward to using it for my New Year's morning shave!

IMG_20171227_173827.jpg


There's even a sample Arlington shave cream. Another one that smells great and that I am looking forward to trying.

Thanks again!
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
So when can we reveal the secret Santa list @DamianJ :)
We can't... it's a secret... Santa could tell you... but then Santa would have to do all sorts of unmentionables to keep their secret :wink:

On a more serious note, I think half the fun is not knowing who sent the gift and the sender knowing that it's been appreciated. There's been one or two that may be more obvious who sent them than others in the reveal thread, but I'm all for keeping it a secret like last year.

Just one injured Santa still to send, but everyone has received their gift.

I must say that there have been some great presents sent this year, here's to next year.
 
Top