Yeah, its a shame as this will likely be my last year too. Check out the PIF section soon!
Edit, this is why I didn’t bother this year, saves me spending 6 months trying to give it away before the bin gets it.
That's a shame Lee, but I honestly thought my old umbilical cord would be a good exfoliatorYeah, its a shame as this will likely be my last year too. Check out the PIF section soon!

Haven’t posted yet, but I looked at what I sent and thought “Would I like to receive that” ? The answer was yes, then I looked for the value after reading this, and realised there was more than double. I would of bunged in a Shaving Bowl from the pottery but that would of given the game away. Should also admit I’ve picked up some of it through the year with Secret Santa in mind.Fair play. I think being a shaving forum we should naturally understand good shaving related gifts, up to the value of £20, would be well received.
That is what I've always done and I believe is the key.I looked at what I sent and thought “Would I like to receive that” ? The answer was yes
Not cool.Mine has arrived already and I'm actually fekkin devastated.
This kind of crap is what shouldn't be sent as part of Secret Santa.
No offence intended to anyone and nice one @DamianJ for organising.