ATG Secret Santa 2017 *Entry Closed*

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'd say with around 4 weeks to find out something about the person paired with and buying a gift, probably online, wrapping and posting onward in time to go under the tree this could do with being finalized asap.
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I'd say with around 4 weeks to find out something about the person paired with and buying a gift, probably online, wrapping and posting onward in time to go under the tree this could do with being finalized asap.
No problems @Wayne.

There's not been any additional interest from the last couple of bumps to the thread. Let's say that 6pm today is the closing date for joining.

Can all people that have already put their name down please send their details to the email in the first post. There's a few that I haven't got at the minute.

I'll send PMs and chase outstanding details later.
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Right folks, the Secret Santa list is now closed for this year. I'll match people up and send details tomorrow (hopefully). I'm still waiting on some address details but will at least send your match.

Having a bit of a look at posts can give you an idea of what they like and what they might appreciate. Although I'm sure people will appreciate most things.

Time to get the thinking hats on and practice the wrapping!
 
Top