ATG Secret Santa 2017 *Entry Closed*

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
The extras have been included and details sent.

I've edited the title to state the entry in now closed.

Thanks to all involved and thanks for the kind words about organising it.
 

Salv

location : Kent
Damian did you recieve my email I sent you on monday could you please PM me
Thanks.
 
:laugh:

Edit, this is why I didn’t bother this year, saves me spending 6 months trying to give it away before the bin gets it.
 
Last edited:

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Please don't name and shame in this thread. That isn't the intention.

For people that haven't been involved in the ATG or other shaving forum Secret Santas, the present should be something shaving related. EG, soap, aftershave, blades etc.

I've just checked the initial post and it looks like this wasn't explicitly stated.

My apologies for any lack of clarity and my sincere apologies to Lee @Rowlers for this.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Fair play. I think being a shaving forum we should naturally understand good shaving related gifts, up to the value of £20, would be well received.
Haven’t posted yet, but I looked at what I sent and thought “Would I like to receive that” ? The answer was yes, then I looked for the value after reading this, and realised there was more than double. I would of bunged in a Shaving Bowl from the pottery but that would of given the game away. Should also admit I’ve picked up some of it through the year with Secret Santa in mind.
 
Top