ATG Secret Santa 2017 *Entry Closed*

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Thanks to all that have sent their details so far, I'm only waiting on a couple of people now.

You should all have received either a PM or an email giving details of your secret santa match. Time to have a bit of a think and a look as to what you might want to get.

Please remember to either wrap the gift/s or mark the outside package “ATG” or add “ATG” after the person’s name so that packages aren’t opened until Christmas.

Can I also ask people to post in this thread when they have received their Secret Santa so that I and Santa know that has arrived safely... and make sure you're all good little boys and don't open them until the big day!
 

dowsing

Forum GOD!
Thanks to all that have sent their details so far, I'm only waiting on a couple of people now.

You should all have received either a PM or an email giving details of your secret santa match. Time to have a bit of a think and a look as to what you might want to get.

Please remember to either wrap the gift/s or mark the outside package “ATG” or add “ATG” after the person’s name so that packages aren’t opened until Christmas.

Can I also ask people to post in this thread when they have received their Secret Santa so that I and Santa know that has arrived safely... and make sure you're all good little boys and don't open them until the big day!
Great work @DamianJ thanks for organising everything :bravo:
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
@Frenky @Salv just adding you two won't be very secret as I've paired up everyone else. Let's give it until Monday to see if anyone else joins up and I'll get you guys in.
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
@Frenky @Salv I've done a bit of rearranging you're both in. Please PM me your names and postal addresses.

If there's anyone else late to the party as long as you PM me the required details by Monday I'll get you in. We don't want Santa missing anybody out do we!
 

Salv

location : Kent
Thanks DamianJ ok not sure how to PM
I think I have worked it out if you haven't
received it let me know thanks
 
Last edited:

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Thanks DamianJ ok not sure how to PM
I think I have worked it out if you haven't
received it let me know thanks
I've got the details in the conversation. Thanks. I deleted the details from the profile message because I think that's public.
 

Salv

location : Kent
Thanks Damian wasn't quite shure how to PM, and I agree about deleting it from the profile I to think it's public thanks.
 
Last edited:
Top