April 2022 Acquisitions

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
It is my final three.
Vector - claymore - muramasa.
If the claymore doesn’t perform it will be shunted along until I find the correct replacement. I’ve got a good feeling about it lee.
For me I believe single edge is my dream shave. After owning the vector nothing comes close 🏆🏆🏆
I look forward to your views Joseph once tried out. How would you compare the Vector to the Hawk V3 if you have tried the Hawk?.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
I look forward to your views Joseph once tried out. How would you compare the Vector to the Hawk V3 if you have tried the Hawk?.
I have owned the hawk V3 and Christopher is the proud owner of it now.
For me the vector was love at first sight and after the first shave it was cemented the best razor I have ever owned. Of all my ownership over the years. The vector hails king. 💎
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
I have owned the hawk V3 and Christopher is the proud owner of it now.
For me the vector was love at first sight and after the first shave it was cemented the best razor I have ever owned. Of all my ownership over the years. The vector hails king. 💎
Your not helping my razor envy!
Really I should be looking to move a couple of razors on again but my excuse is the last purge was cash flow related rather than wanting to sell. If I’m honest I want to get a 6s and Blackbird back! However it’s what to move on. The Hones are a no, no, the Masamune similarly will never leave. The Hawk is lovely and my current only AC razor but would likely be moved on if I get a Vector.
I am enjoying the mighty mild ATT G1 and it’s my only GEM so that leaves some of my cheaper razors to move on, my Futur clone, EJ Kelvin, Mars or Twig.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Samber is an incredible scent soap wise. However the splash just smells like alcohol. Might be different when I use it, hope so because the scent is superb.

Razor from @Jfett its stunning and most I’ve spent on a razor, hopefully it’s worth it!!View attachment 114417
Most splendid Jonathan. It's a delight to see it has arrived in good stead. I anticipate it will serve a good shave. Sincerest respects as always my dear friend. J. 💚🥃💎🏆
 

art101980

Forum GOD!
20220421_204327.jpg

Ordered the cedarwood and peppermint as the warmer sunnier weather put me in mind of cooling refreshing shaves
The lime was a most unexpected bonus sample that looks like it will last ages

I think I will try more from signature soaps simply due to that gesture
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Samber is an incredible scent soap wise. However the splash just smells like alcohol. Might be different when I use it, hope so because the scent is superb.

Razor from @Jfett its stunning and most I’ve spent on a razor, hopefully it’s worth it!!View attachment 114417
Yeah it’ll smell like alcohol for about five seconds when applied and then the actual scent comes through nice and strongly after that. Good haul you’ve got there!
 
Top