For how long, though?
Chris does pretty stellar work on his razors to be fair. I can’t imagine it not holding together for a very long time.For how long, though?
I’m curious as to how you’ll find this shaves compared to the brass. I’ve been loving my Overlander (it’s the only DE I currently have) and am sending it off to be nickel plated with John June. I’d imagine maybe a little less drag on the aluminium.
Stunning, Jon. Did Aji send yours direct by USPS? Mine arrived at Heathrow yesterday morning, but tracking isn't even showing it with Langley yet.Fast service from Haircut and Shave. Like the box as well and the finishing is excellent.
View attachment 113262
Yes direct from USPS, I hadn't even looked as presumed it would be longer.Stunning, Jon. Did Aji send yours direct by USPS? Mine arrived at Heathrow yesterday morning, but tracking isn't even showing it with Langley yet.
Hopefully you'll use for the next shave. This is one razor I'm truly curious to know.Yes direct from USPS, I hadn't even looked as presumed it would be longer.
I used the brass, yesterday and the aluminium, this morning, Chris. I prefer the aluminium. A little less drag, although I don't get that much with the brass, anyway. It just comes across very nimble. Shave efficiency shows little to no difference.I’m curious as to how you’ll find this shaves compared to the brass. I’ve been loving my Overlander (it’s the only DE I currently have) and am sending it off to be nickel plated with John June. I’d imagine maybe a little less drag on the aluminium.
Will likely use tomorrowHopefully you'll use for the next shave. This is one razor I'm truly curious to know.
Yeah I get just a tiny amount of drag, which I think the nickel plating will eliminate. That’s great to hear about the aluminium version though, I’ll definitely pick one up soon. I’ve been adoring this razor, it’s just efficient enough and well designed.I used the brass, yesterday and the aluminium, this morning, Chris. I prefer the aluminium. A little less drag, although I don't get that much with the brass, anyway. It just comes across very nimble. Shave efficiency shows little to no difference.