p.b
Forum GOD!
Still veggie?One of the best soaps (at least for me)
View attachment 114350
Still veggie?One of the best soaps (at least for me)
View attachment 114350
The handle looks gigantic lee.View attachment 114395View attachment 114396It’s arrived! First impressions are great, it’s a solid, strong razor on the hand, I like the knurling, the head and the machined, patterned polish it has. The handle is long but I don’t mind that too much. The head’s groves remind me very much of my much missed Blackbird. I’ll try it first thing tomorrow but I think for £39 it’s going to be a bargain.
Going to live with my Hone 15s for a bit longer but am tempted to get it done too.View attachment 114400
View attachment 114401
I sent my Karve Overlander and stand off to be nickel plated by John June and it’s just been returned to me. He’s done a fantastic job, looks beautiful. I can’t wait to shave with it here shortly.
I think it's about the same as my long handled Brass Hone so I think I'll be ok with it, but I may see what I can find. Handles seem in short supply on the BST at the moment.The handle looks gigantic lee.![]()
Nice but will it make your final 3?
It is my final three.Nice but will it make your final 3?
Most splendid David, an almost denim jean colour wayA bit of a lull, yesterday afternoon, so browsing the Simpson website, as you do, a quick email to Mark, and........
Thank you, Joseph.Most splendid David, an almost denim jean colour way![]()

Has the Pils gone then?It is my final three.
Vector - claymore - muramasa.
If the claymore doesn’t perform it will be shunted along until I find the correct replacement. I’ve got a good feeling about it lee.
For me I believe single edge is my dream shave. After owning the vector nothing comes close![]()