April 2021 Acquisitions

Will-J

Forum GOD!
D8E30D08-139C-41A7-987D-769979B50B4C.jpeg


A couple of Oaken Labs samples from Shavedash as they seem well rated for performance and the scents sounded very unique!

Both smell really interesting from the pot, Sanctum reminds me very much of Floris Leather Oud EDP, and Earth of Mankind is just quite unusual.

Been a good boy and not ordered any soap in over a year and have also finished off 4 tubs of various things in that time so perhaps I shall allow myself something unusual :)
 

motto

Forum GOD!
Stunning razor, never heard or seen this one before. Have you managed to use much? What’s the verdict and your preferred plate?
Yes, both machining and aestetics are great and I really enjoy shaving with it. I have used both the medium 0,86 plate and the more aggressive 0,99 plate. Both gave very smooth and close shaves. There is only a small amout of blade feel with these, I rate the 0,99 plate slightly more efficent than the medium plate. Looking forward to test the mild plate soon.
The handle is superb, looks great IMO and gives perfect grip and balance.
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Yes, both machining and aestetics are great and I really enjoy shaving with it. I have used both the medium 0,86 plate and the more aggressive 0,99 plate. Both gave very smooth and close shaves. There is only a small amout of blade feel with these, I rate the 0,99 plate slightly more efficent than the medium plate. Looking forward to test the mild plate soon.
The handle is superb, looks great IMO and gives perfect grip and balance.
Thank you, I appreciate the reply. It’s one of the nicer designs I’ve seen on a while.
 
Top