April 2020 Acquisitions.

Sausage

Forum GOD!
Gents, it seems whatever I order just doesn‘t want to get here. If I list all the razors on route here your eyeballs will pop out. I just hope they don‘t all arrive on the same day or my better half will evict me.

Anyway, I‘m done ordering till SOMETHING arrives.
I ordered base plate from ATT almost a month ago. Tracking carrier USPS. The shipment has now been 3 weeks in Miami without moving. At the same time I ordered a base plate from Timeless. Carrier was FedEx. It arrived to Finland in1,5 weeks.

🤔
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I ordered base plate from ATT almost a month ago. Tracking carrier USPS. The shipment has now been 3 weeks in Miami without moving. At the same time I ordered a base plate from Timeless. Carrier was FedEx. It arrived to Finland in1,5 weeks.

🤔
Likewise, a parcel in LA that's not moved since the 18th. Definitely something going on with USPS International shipments.
I'd strongly recommend a courier at the moment.
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Lots of goodies in your den now David:)
Looking forward to your impressions of the Carbon Ti.
Very nimble indeed, Stefan, at 59g.
Not quite as smooth as the Diamondback, but almost as efficient and more vocal. Blade feel is there, but not excessive.
I'm waiting on a Cx-Titan which hopefully will arrive this coming week. Ti and with a partial carbon fibre handle. Weight reduced further to only 38g which puts it immediately comparable, weight wise, to the aluminium Karve.
 

pimple8

Forum GOD!
Likewise, a parcel in LA that's not moved since the 18th. Definitely something going on with USPS International shipments.
I'd strongly recommend a courier at the moment.
Rod from Stirling advised they temporarily do not ship internationally cause their orders sent in March are still stuck in Miami...

My order from Murphy&Mcneil left USa on the 20th. We'll see when will it arrive to Croatia.
 
Top