April 2020 Acquisitions.

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Picked up some of the Aldi EDTs to give them a try. Reviews seem reasonably positive and all 3 of these were £20

IMG_20200418_125737.jpg


- Masculine Eau De Toilette inspired by Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male

- Steel Eau De Toilette inspired by Le Male by Abercrombie & Fitch - Fierce

- L’Eau Eau De Toilette inspired by Armani - Acqua di Gio

I've no experience of the official scents but these smell nice based on first sprays.
 

art101980

Forum GOD!
London oatcake soap - Lavender
Saponificio Varesino Anniversary soap and aftershave lotion
Oumo chubby style shave brush in 26mm SHD Machuria badge and a couple of random brushes from the bay

Might look at purchasing a few more artisanal soaps from British makers, try and help them in a small way at this time
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Picked up some of the Aldi EDTs to give them a try. Reviews seem reasonably positive and all 3 of these were £20

View attachment 66616

- Masculine Eau De Toilette inspired by Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male

- Steel Eau De Toilette inspired by Le Male by Abercrombie & Fitch - Fierce

- L’Eau Eau De Toilette inspired by Armani - Acqua di Gio

I've no experience of the official scents but these smell nice based on first sprays.
Used the L'Eau today and it had good staying power. Wife could still smell it after 6 hours and I can still smell it on me (lightly) 12 hours later. Nice scent as well - always a good thing as I don't want to smell crap for 12 hours.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Gents, it seems whatever I order just doesn‘t want to get here. If I list all the razors on route here your eyeballs will pop out. I just hope they don‘t all arrive on the same day or my better half will evict me.

Anyway, I‘m done ordering till SOMETHING arrives.
 

Rasorium

Forum GOD!
Gents, it seems whatever I order just doesn‘t want to get here. If I list all the razors on route here your eyeballs will pop out. I just hope they don‘t all arrive on the same day or my better half will evict me.

Anyway, I‘m done ordering till SOMETHING arrives.
I’m facing lengthy waits too, seems to be norm now.
 
Top