Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Lovely pair of Razors
Thank you.Beauties!
Lovely pair of Razors
Thank you.Beauties!
Lots of goodies in your den now David

I ordered base plate from ATT almost a month ago. Tracking carrier USPS. The shipment has now been 3 weeks in Miami without moving. At the same time I ordered a base plate from Timeless. Carrier was FedEx. It arrived to Finland in1,5 weeks.Gents, it seems whatever I order just doesn‘t want to get here. If I list all the razors on route here your eyeballs will pop out. I just hope they don‘t all arrive on the same day or my better half will evict me.
Anyway, I‘m done ordering till SOMETHING arrives.
why is that?Disappointed with B&M’s Sunny Lane![]()
Very faint scent (to me)why is that?
Likewise, a parcel in LA that's not moved since the 18th. Definitely something going on with USPS International shipments.I ordered base plate from ATT almost a month ago. Tracking carrier USPS. The shipment has now been 3 weeks in Miami without moving. At the same time I ordered a base plate from Timeless. Carrier was FedEx. It arrived to Finland in1,5 weeks.
![]()
Very nimble indeed, Stefan, at 59g.Lots of goodies in your den now David
Looking forward to your impressions of the Carbon Ti.
Not bringing back those childhood memories for you?Disappointed with B&M’s Sunny Lane![]()
New YouTube Channel??View attachment 66927
New camera body. But, idiots sold me the wrong converter so I can use my existing lenses. I speak to them online and they haven’t a clue ! Said I couldn’t get a refund as I have tried it LOL !!! Yeah right ! It’s back in the post to them for a refund !
Can’t remember that far backNot bringing back those childhood memories for you?
Rod from Stirling advised they temporarily do not ship internationally cause their orders sent in March are still stuck in Miami...Likewise, a parcel in LA that's not moved since the 18th. Definitely something going on with USPS International shipments.
I'd strongly recommend a courier at the moment.
Well, that's a deliveryAnd here’s the second...
View attachment 67127
View attachment 67128
The Faux Ruby and Opal are very well executed. The Opal in particular is stunning when it catches the light.
